Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mathias Reem <m....@gmx.net> on 2009/01/12 23:21:24 UTC

calling pipelines from program

Hi

I've got several pipelines that I use to retrieve and repair xml data.

For example:
  <map:match pattern="import/persons">
      <map:generate  type="file"
src="http://192.168.0.145/persons&amp;show=all"/>
      <map:transform type="xsltc"
src="resource/internal/filter/repair_xml.xslt"/>
      <map:transform type="xsltc"
src="resource/internal/filter/person.xslt"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

I use JAXB to parse the output of these pipelines and to generate
objects. At the moment I use the URL to these pipelines as an input
source for JAXB, but this means that the the pipelines are accessible
for everyone. Is there a way to directly use such a pipe as input
source, so that I can mark the pipelines as internal?

thx
	Mathias