Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/12/12 09:58:52 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release 1.4.0, release candidate #3

The voting time has passed and I'm happy to announce that we've collected enough votes to release this RC as Flink 1.3.2.

+1 votes:
- Piotrek (non-binding)
- Stefan (non-binding)
- Fabian (binding)
- Chesnay (binding)
- Timo (binding)
- Tzu-Li (binding)
- Aljoscha (binding)

That's 7 votes, 5 binding. No 0 or -1 votes.

Thanks a lot, everyone, for testing and making sure that this will be a good release! I'll send out a separate announcement mail and push out the release artefacts and update the website now.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release 1.4.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Ah, you're right, the subject has it right, though.

Posted by Alexey Demin <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi