Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/09/26 12:17:19 UTC

Merging and comments/whitespace.

For the sake of merging, please try to avoid re-flowing comments, or
re-ordering import statements (unless they differ from the code format
rules).

For example:

    /* Holds the name of the property to get the fail before send flag from.
*/

    /**
     * Holds the name of the property to get the fail before send flag from.
     */

It just creates pointlessly annoying diffs, that confuse the whole issue.

Thanks.

Rupert

Re: Merging and comments/whitespace.

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
That was a typo. The example I gave was from a real commit, I just retyped
the first example myself by hand and missed a '*'.

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.