Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/16 23:20:08 UTC

[Lucene.Net] new structure

Hey Troy any status update on the new structure? I'm hesistant to do updates since I know you're going to be modifying it all shortly

~P

RE: [Lucene.Net] new structure

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
I just want to keep the 2.9.4g & trunk in par.
The only divergence for now is LUCENENET-172 which will be applied to 2.9.4
eventually.

DIGY

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.
I was thinking along the lines it was for all executables.

i'll put them in the build folder then.

Re: [Lucene.Net] new structure

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Lucene.Net] new structure