Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/06/13 11:11:58 UTC

Re: Beginner Help Configuring mod_dtcl with Apache 2.0.35

Jamshed Qureshi <Ja...@umit.com> writes:

> I'm quite new to Apache and would appreciate if someone could help
> me configuring mod_dtcl with Apache?  Any pointers links etc...

Currently, mod_dtcl doesn't function with Apache 2.  You could:

2) install mod_tcl

If you really want the mod_dtcl functionality, 1 is your best bet, but
mod_tcl is a fine product as well, and if you want to use 2.0, it's
the way to go.

The "next generation" Apache Rivet, may at some point run on 2.0, but
for now we're still concentrating on 1.3...

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/