Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 13:57:44 UTC

Apachecon EU 2012

Dear All,

ApacheCON EU 2012 will be held in Sinsheim , Germany on November, 5th till
9th.

I was wondering if there intentions to participate and/or hold some
presentations or get-togethers.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Dear All,

I have registered Apache OFBiz ias a track at the ApacheCon EU 2012 event,
held in Germany from the 5th till the 9th of November.

The site for the event is www.apachecon.eu  and the OFBiz track can be
found at http://www.apachecon.eu/tracks/#ofbiz

If you want to participate in promoting OFBiz by presenting your show case,
please register with the site and submit your paper. I look forward to
meeting you there.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Pierre,

I'm not a member of the PMC (as far as I know ;-) and unfortunately I
don't have much time at the moment.

I believe the organization (at least parts of) of ApacheCon is hapening
on the public mailing list 'apachecon-discuss' (see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html for subscription info
and archives)

What do others think, does it make sense to have an OFBiz Track/Day (as
we had one in the past IIRC) at ApacheCon EU?

Christian

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Christian,

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Posted by madppiper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
I would love to participate as a speaker on Apache OFBiz. If interested,
perhaps we can arrange that somehow?

Re: Apachecon EU 2012

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

I would love to see that presentation. If we can muster up more
participants we could also propose to do a track ourselves. I could do a
presentation on the ProjectMgr.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Apachecon EU 2012