Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/01/09 21:16:31 UTC

FW: Catalina relocation error

fyi...the jaxp.jar and/or the parser.jar that are distributed with Tomcat
4.x nightly builds seem to be causing problems for some people's JIT's.

-jon

----------
From: "Chris Campbell" <ch...@evolventtech.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:31:01 -0800
To: "Turbine" <tu...@list.working-dogs.com>
Subject: RE: Catalina relocation error

Thanks for the suggestion. Replacing crimson with xerces doesn't work,
though - although you may be able to configure tomcat ( oops, catalina ) to
use it somehow. I found that replacing the jaxp.jar in the tdk with the
jaxp.jar and parser.jar in jaxp1.0.1 solves this error. Anyone know which
version of jaxp is in the tdk now?

Thanks
Chris
chris@evolventtech.com