Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/17 11:53:59 UTC

[Tobago] String comparison in JSP

Hi All,

I have a page in which i have to display a piece of text .

This text will be displayed in different languages based upon the value set in one of my bean propeties.

I placed the whole text in different languages in different panels.

Now based upon the language set for the user, i want to render those panels.

but how can we compare strings in rendered attribute.

the jsp code looks like this

<%  if(user.getCompany().getLanguage().equals("fr")) { // French %>
blah blah blah..
<% } %>

I need to do the same with Tobago...

How can i achieve this ?

Note : The text is too large, so cant put them in resource bundle

Thnx in advance,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [Tobago] String comparison in JSP

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Madan,

can you describe the use case with more details, please?
Or send the example page in jsp?

Regards

Bernd