Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by M Litherland <mi...@thot.us> on 2006/01/26 19:15:17 UTC

Tomahawk-only svn broken?

Haven't used SVN before, but I can't imagine this is right. :) The full
current svn works fine.

 >svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk-only
svn: REPORT request failed on
'/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372578/myfaces/tomahawk-only'
svn: '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372578/myfaces/tomahawk-only' path not found

Re: Tomahawk-only svn broken?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
> All of the projects are built as maven snapshots (on the hour if
> necessary.)  So you its now possible to checkout just tomahawk and
> build it against the snapshot jars (instead of having to compile api,
> commons, etc.)  Pretty sweet if you ask me.

This works only if the snapshot repository is included in the repository
section.

I have checked in the modified pom :-)

> Sean

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com

Re: Tomahawk-only svn broken?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Sean Schofield schrieb:
> That's an old URL.  You can checkout current as Werner suggests or if
> you want minimal source code you could checkout the maven/trunk and
> tomahawk/trunk.  You'll need to build maven first using mvn install.
> Then tomahawk.
>
> All of the projects are built as maven snapshots (on the hour if
> necessary.)  So you its now possible to checkout just tomahawk and
> build it against the snapshot jars (instead of having to compile api,
> commons, etc.)  Pretty sweet if you ask me.

also if you use eclipse, after you have done the first mvn:install
do an mvn eclipse:eclipse

and then do a project import of the root project into eclipse and voila
you have a working eclipse project configuration.
(although the commons project throws an error in subclipse that the svn
url cannot be resolved the others work fine)

Re: Tomahawk-only svn broken?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomahawk-only svn broken?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
M Litherland schrieb:
> Haven't used SVN before, but I can't imagine this is right. :) The full
> current svn works fine.
>
>  >svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk-only
> svn: REPORT request failed on
> '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372578/myfaces/tomahawk-only'
> svn: '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372578/myfaces/tomahawk-only' path not found

Use current and then do the maven build, after the first mvn:install you
can work on the tomahawk subproject directly ;-)