Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Carrie Coy <cc...@ssww.com> on 2012/06/07 23:04:17 UTC

PorterStemmerTokenizerFactory ?

I've read different suggestions on how to handle cases where synonyms
are used and there are multiple
version of the original word that need to point to the same set of
synonyms (/responsibility, responsibilities, obligation, duty/ ).

The approach that seems most logical is to configure a
SynonymFilterFactory to use a custom TokenizerFactory that stems
synonyms by calling out to the PorterStemmer.

Does anyone know if a PorterStemmerTokenizerFactory already exists
somewhere?

Thank you.
Carrie Coy

Re: PorterStemmerTokenizerFactory ?

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Look at the text_en field type in the Solr 3.6 example schema.

-- Jack Krupansky