Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nick Ardlie <na...@fastmail.fm> on 2004/04/05 01:56:10 UTC

ebXML messaging using Axis

Is there a reasonable way to do ebXML messaging within the Axis
framework? Or any thought for future support?
Is anyone out there doing this now?
I realise that JAXM is a more appropriate API for ebXML but the Axis
framework is more powerful that using JAXM directly.
I was initially hoping it might be possible to configure Axis with a
different MessageFactory, but the use of org.apache.axis.Message seems
integral to the AxisServlet.

Regards,
Nick Ardlie.
CrimTrac
Level 2, 243-251 Northbourne Ave, Lyneham  ACT Australia  2602
--
  Nick Ardlie
  nardlie@fastmail.fm

--