Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Elizabeth Golluscio <el...@capeclear.com> on 2002/05/02 17:31:00 UTC

RE: server

Some details of our Cape Clear products, CapeStudio and CapeConnect:

- Design new Web Services from a graphical WSDL Editor
- Generate WSDL from Java, EJBs, or CORBA IDL (complex types,
inheritance, etc supported)
- Generate Java or EJB servers from your WSDL
- Generate Visual Basic 6, Java or JSP clients from WSDL
- Generate XSLT to map between XML schemas and/or WSDL (link your
incoming XML schemas into your Web Services processes!)
- Deploy and host Web Services with CapeConnect (the platform includes
the XML Interceptors layer, a private UDDI Registry w/ management tools,
HTTP, HTTPS and SMTP support, etc.)
- CapeConnect hosts Java Web Services natively and/or uses RMI or IIOP
to handle SOAP requests and connect to WebLogic (5.1/6.1) and WebLogic
Enterprise (5.1), WebSphere (3.5/4.1), iPlanet (6.5), Orbix (3.3.1 and
2000), OrbixWeb (3.2), Visibroker C++ or Java (4.5), ...
- Test your Web Services from a our Web Services Tester or use the free
NetTool (see www.capescience.com)

A full features list is here:
http://www.capeclear.com/products/capestudio/features/features_list.pdf

We welcome your feedback -- see the Help menu in CapeStudio's Developer
Center GUI.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Golluscio
CapeStudio Product Manager