Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roland Neilands <rn...@pulsemining.com.au> on 2007/08/03 09:06:27 UTC

Re: Quick survey: upcoming release of FOP 0.94

To redevelop something that worked before to look exactly the same
because HP dropped their own format? No, no budget yet & no sense of
futility either. :)

I've set this to do the font bitmapping, not sure that it's working as
the font sizes aren't right, but they don't overlap so much:
conf/fop.xconf:
    <renderer mime="application/vnd.hp-PCL">
      <!-- render all text as bitmaps using Java 2D -->
      <text-rendering>bitmap</text-rendering>
    </renderer>

It looks the same as the PDF version on other printers though, so I
can't reproduce it personally ...
I'll try to get an example.

Regards,
Roland