Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by tihong ruan <ru...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/11 03:53:32 UTC

[DISCUSS][RIP-50]RocketMQ Transaction Message Improvement

Hi, RocketMQ Community,
Apache RocketMQ provides a distributed transaction feature that is similar
to X/Open XA, ensuring transaction consistency. We want to do some
optimizations on this module.

We have written the proposal and you can see it by the link below:
https://shimo.im/docs/2wAlXDnwoPsjybAP/ 「RIP 50 RocketMQ Transaction
Message Improvement」

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-50]RocketMQ Transaction Message Improvement

Posted by Xinyu Zhou <yu...@apache.org>.
Got it, the state check mechanism from the server side will recover it if
the cache has been discarded.

Posted by tihong ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xinyu Zhou <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by fuyou <fu...@gmail.com>.