Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au> on 2007/01/12 06:57:33 UTC

Re: One pixel high rendering anomaly

Thomas DeWeese:
>    This definitely looks like a bug in the dirty region management
> (see batik.gvt.UpdateTracker).  However, the GVT tree should track
> this stuff automatically.
>
>    In the past bugs along these lines have shown up when an element
> changes it's bounds and then a higher level group's transform
> changes or the like (this is a tricky case because if the higher
> group just dirties it's current bounds it won't include the old
> bounds of the shape).

I tracked down the problem.  It only occurred with motion animation, and
it was because I didn’t make a copy of the AffineTransform I got from
the SVGMotionAnimatableElement before I called setTransform on the
GraphicsNode (in AbstractGraphicsNodeBridge.computeTransform).

Fixed in SVN now.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/