Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/30 14:08:43 UTC

ofbiz paypal integration

Hi,
Has anyone tried integrating paypal with ofbiz-10.04 ?
I have made all the configurations using this
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBENDUSER/apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-PayPalPaymentSetupas
reference.
For Return Url, I've specified http://
<my-server>:8080/control/payPalCheckoutReturn
Paypal sandox successfully redirects to this return URL, and I can see the
order information.
But as soon as I click 'submit order', order is created but following error
is displayed (seems related to payment authorization)

Error in authOrderPayments service:
org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Could not commit transaction for
service [authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit
transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Error in Service
[authOrderPaymentPreference]: Error processing payment authorization:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not find any valid payment
settings for order with ID [ORD10456], and payment operation (serviceType)
[PRDS_PAY_AUTH] (Could not commit transaction for service
[authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was
rolled back instead because of: Error in Service
[authOrderPaymentPreference]: Error processing payment authorization:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not find any valid payment
settings for order with ID [ORD10456], and payment operation (serviceType)
[PRDS_PAY_AUTH])

If anyone has any tips, do share.

Varun Bhansaly

Re: ofbiz paypal integration

Posted by nilesh_patil <ni...@tudip.com>.
Hi Rick,

         Will you please provide me that setting.Because when i set I go on
to the paypal but as soon as i click on continue i was back to cart  I found
in the server log that there is internal error in the Paypal

Thanks n Regards,
Nilesh Patil

Re: ofbiz paypal integration

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rick, my configuration settings seem fine as I'm able to pay in the
paypal sandbox, with paypal redirecting me to the website once again.
Though not sure why while creating the order the payment authorization
fails.

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM, <ri...@thebva.com> wrote:

> Varun,
>
> What are your configuration settings? I had the same problem, only to find
> that paypal had changed the settings needed to connect to them.
> Specifically, host address changed to payflowpro.paypal.com.
>
> Rick

Posted by ri...@thebva.com.
Varun,

What are your configuration settings? I had the same problem, only to findĀ  that paypal had changed the settings needed to connect to them. Specifically, host address changed to payflowpro.paypal.com.

Rick