Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sandeepatmca <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/06 19:30:31 UTC

Re: Leveldb not recovering from failover

I am not sure how we can change the implementation from levelDB to other
persistence stores. Would that require just the configuration changes in
activemq.xml or more than that.
If someone can help to undrstand why below error continously comes in the
karaf and fuse log.

Re: Leveldb not recovering from failover

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Changing the persistence store type is done by changing activemq.xml, as
you mentioned.

Questions about Fuse and Karaf should be directed to their respective user
communities or support channels (I assume they have those things), or to
StackOverflow. This mailing list is for questions about ActiveMQ.

Tim