Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2014/08/11 22:13:41 UTC

trunk/gradle.properties

Can we change

version=0.8.1

version=0.8.2-SNAPSHOT

or something of the sort? I think it would be helpful with 0.8.2 testing.

I want to post a build to staging maven and upload artifacts to my profile
for folks so they could start to bang away at it real artifacts.  I was
thinking we can do this a few times prior to a RC1 in an effort to help get
more exposure to the build prior to release from more folks that maybe
don't have trunk in a build system for testing already.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly