Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza <re...@apache.org> on 2015/02/10 18:48:19 UTC

[VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release

I sent this email from my new email address but it seems to have been lost or queued somewhere. So if this email is duplicated, I apologize.

This is the vote thread for the devicemap-data 1.0.2 release.

The release is located here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedevicemap-1003/org/apache/devicemap/devicemap-data/1.0.2/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/devicemap/tags/releases/devicemap-data-1.0.2

Readme:
https://wiki.apache.org/devicemap/DeviceData1

Notes:
This release adds 125 new devices and models to the data.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release because ...

Voting will be open for 72 hours. Voting will close on Friday, Feb 12th, 2015.

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Reza <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The release is located here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedevicemap-1003/org/apache/devicemap/devicemap-data/1.0.2/ ...

devicemap-data-1.0.2-source-release.zip contains an incubation
DISCLAIMER that's not needed anymore.

No big deal for the release, it's just slightly confusing.

I have removed those leftovers in revision 1660113.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
They haven't sent me an author's copy, but a German IT magazine should
publish an article about DeviceMap (with updates like graduation or plans
for new data structure, etc.) later this month or next month, too,

Werner

Posted by Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "eberhard speer jr." <se...@ducis.net>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
404 for me as well. I guess Reza was referring to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/trunk/check_staged_release.sh.

Cheers,
Radu

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Reza <re...@apache.org>.
+1 from me. I ran Radu's script on the release and all the signatures look good.

Just a gentle reminder that this vote is scheduled to close tomorrow.