Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luminous Heart <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/02 19:28:26 UTC

apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x Virtual Hosts

I managed to upgrade to the above combo on Linux. My
site runs 2 different domain names. Each of these
domains has 3 subsites something like sub1.domain1.com
and sub2.domain2.com.

All my applications set in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps.
I have Virtual Hosts and Contexts defined for my
applications. For example AppX1 should only be
accessed from www.domain2.com/AppX1/index.jsp, when I
type www.domain1.com/AppX1/index.jsp I still can see
that application.

My server.xml defines Host for each domain I have,
also these hosts are mapped to VirtualHosts in my
mod_jk.conf.

Why virtual hosts is not working with 2.0.39 while the
same configuration was working fine with 1.3.14 with
tc2.3.x?

If anyone has a tip I would appreciate it so much.

RE: apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x Virtual Hosts

Posted by Rupert Young <ru...@liberty.nildram.co.uk>.
How do you have your JkMount ? Is it inside the <VirtualHost> directive ?
If not, then I think thr apps will be global.

Rupert