Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2015/10/02 13:09:49 UTC

Re: Macs for building / testing AOO?

On 30/09/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 29/09/2015 Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
>> Do we have any Macs we can use for building and testing AOO?
> The project does have a Mac available

Here all details after a quick chat with the Infra guys:

- Our Mac machine has been up and running for months and it is
completely unused. OS is setup; dependencies and build environment
aren't. Hostname is hestia.apache.org

- https://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/aoo_mac-mini is already ready for
integration in the ASF buildbot system

- Buildbot configuration will have to be added to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openofficeorg.conf
and will be picked up from there.

Access for Damjan (account: damjan) to the machine will now be granted
by Infra, so Damjan will have a Mac available for building. Damjan: I
recommend that you build trunk first, since we will not use that machine
for 4.1.2 builds.

Regards,
   Andrea.