Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com> on 2011/12/02 02:30:24 UTC

Back On The Grid

Hi to all of you who may have been wondering what ever happened to Jeff.
I've unpacked most of my boxes in Northglenn, CO and am now, mostly,
back on line. Of course, there have been over a thousand Mahout postings
during my two week absence, so it may take me a while to wade through
all of the backlog. If there is anything you'd like me to see right
away, please let me know via jeastman@a.o.

We had a little snow today too,
Jeff

Re: Back On The Grid

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 02.12.2011 Jeff Eastman wrote:
> Hi to all of you who may have been wondering what ever happened to Jeff.
> I've unpacked most of my boxes in Northglenn, CO and am now, mostly,
> back on line.

Welcome back.

> Of course, there have been over a thousand Mahout postings
> during my two week absence, so it may take me a while to wade through
> all of the backlog.

:) That feeling sounds all too familiar.

> We had a little snow today too,

There was something white in the air in Berlin - but nothing that really feels
like winter.

Isabel