Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 06:11:55 UTC

Scala-lang.org down ?

Hi Everyone,

I'm not getting any emails form the scala list and I'm also getting a FireFox 'connection timed out' on scala-lang.org...

Are you guys facing the same ?

Imtiaz

Re: Scala-lang.org down ?

Posted by in...@gmail.com.
Thanks Vassil! Believe me, that's the most useful URL I've been introduced to in recent times!
Imtiaz
Imtiaz

Imtiaz Ahmed H E
Cell +91.98452 84561
Bangalore, India

It's not just you, I'm having the same problems:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/scala-lang.org

Re: Scala-lang.org down ?

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.