Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Francois Liot <fr...@liot.org> on 2012/09/07 12:22:41 UTC

Re: le ftpserver-osgi-blueprint-servbundle is waiting for namespace handlers - blueprint

Hi,

Do you have some blueprint working configuration for Apache ftpserver ?
Thanks in advance,

Francois

Re: le ftpserver-osgi-blueprint-servbundle is waiting for namespace handlers - blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi François,

Apache FtpServer is part of Apache Mina. We already have Mina bundles,
so you should be able to install Mina/FtpServer in Karaf.

However, we don't have feature, or shell commands specific to FtpServer.

FYI: in Karaf, by default since Karaf 2.2.5, you have scp support
(leveraging Mina as well).

Regards
JB

On 09/07/2012 12:22 PM, Francois Liot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you have some blueprint working configuration for Apache ftpserver ?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Francois

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org