Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <de...@broadridge.com> on 2010/11/24 18:37:53 UTC

virtual module install in repositories?

I was reading about the virtual module and it sounds like exactly what I
need to create a package that other projects would be using and

would depend on.  How would I do the ant piece with ivy tasks to install
into the repository?  Is it the same as any other modules

even though there is no artifact published?  I didn't see anything on
that in the docs around virtual modules or maybe I missed it.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.