Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Xiaoming Yang <xi...@ctsu.ox.ac.uk> on 2015/06/10 16:58:30 UTC

Error handling for Maximum Attachment Size

Hi,

I have had a go with setting jspwiki.attachment.maxsize=100000 with a larger attachment. JSPWiki stops me, which is correct, but the response is a little bit harsh (see what I got below). BTW, my version is: JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-16

Regards,
Xiaoming

Here is what I got in the browser:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

and, here is what I got in the log file:

2015-06-10 15:28:22,494 [http-thread-pool-443(4)] WARN org.apache.wiki.attachment.AttachmentServlet Wiki:https://localhost/wiki/attach - Upload failure: The field content exceeds its maximum permitted size of 100000 bytes. (attachment: (unknown))
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileSizeLimitExceededException: The field content exceeds its maximum permitted size of 100000 bytes.
                at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileItemIteratorImpl$FileItemStreamImpl$1.raiseError(FileUploadBase.java:787)
                at org.apache.commons.fileupload.util.LimitedInputStream.checkLimit(LimitedInputStream.java:78)
2015-06-10 15:28:35,600 [WatchDog for 'Wiki'] ERROR org.apache.wiki.WatchDog  - Stack for JSPWiki Lucene Indexer is empty!
java.util.EmptyStackException
                at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:102)
                at org.apache.wiki.WatchDog.check(WatchDog.java:280)