Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Zhiwei Cai <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 20:19:49 UTC

Request for modification of GSOC proposal

Hi,
Sadly I just find out some small mistake in my proposal right after the
application dealine. Is it possible to allow me to modify my proposal to
fix it? Here is the link to my proposal:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/zhiwei/5818821692620800

Best,
Zhiwei

Re: Request for modification of GSOC proposal

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Hello Zhiwei,

we don’t allow proposal modifications after the proposal submission deadline. It would be unfair towards other students. Since you say that the mistake is small, it won’t make a huge difference anyway.

Cheers,

Uli