Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bell, Garrett G" <gb...@bankofamerica.com> on 2005/02/02 16:23:52 UTC

[HELP]Resource not found.

found.: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/C:/Apache_Group/Tomcat5.028/webapps/cocoon/muniweb/documents/jccm/
home/home.xml
<file:///C:\Apache_Group\Tomcat5.028\webapps\cocoon\muniweb\documents\jc
cm\home\home.xml>  doesn't exist.

How can  I get this software onto my computer?

Re: [HELP]Resource not found.

Posted by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com>.
You are missing the home.xml file, not any software per-se.
phil.

--
                                   Whirlycott
                                   Philip Jacob