Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 09:57:24 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release configadmin 1.0.6

Hi all,

I have to cancel this, because Clément Escoffier found a bug, which
caused NullPointerException to be thrown during bundle shutdown
(FELIX-881 [1]). I deem this bug problematic and a blocker for the
release, since it gives a very bad impression.

I have already fixed this bug and will provide a new release candidate
shortly.

Thanks for the votes already cast and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-881

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release configadmin 1.0.6

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I detect the issue inside an embedded Felix executing a lot of (iPOJO)
tests. The host exposes a log service (to catch logged messages). When
my tests were done, the embedded Felix stopped, I saw the NPE here. So
it is not really the standard configuration :-). I'm not sure that an
install/start/stop/uninstall cycle was able to detect the issue.

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,