Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com> on 2017/02/07 05:42:48 UTC

RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Hello Team,

Please advise me on this;

How can I get started on the Mifos X Mobile App?

What are the requirements and how do I install it on my phone or tablet?

Is it something that can provide me with offline capability while in the
field? If yes, what is the process like for synchronization once I am back
online?

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
<ma...@jfloydconsult.com> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype:
mwycliffe

Web:  <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY.DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

---

RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com>.
Thanks Sampath,

Let me check them  out.

T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com>.
Thanks Ed,

So how do I point it to the desired Mifos Instance,

In my case https://jfloyd.openmf.org/.

Warm regards,

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375 <tel:+256%20712%20351375> /758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

  _____

Ed Cable

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>   <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

---

RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com>.
Hellos,

Any help on the below request;

Have managed to deploy the mifosng-android-debug.apk on my phone;

Is it possible to point it to the desired Mifos Instance,

In my case https://jfloyd.openmf.org/.

Tried creating a Client but am getting an error that the “datatable Additional Info needs to be filed before the current action can be proceeded”.

What could be cause for this error? Also the error pops up for a few seconds like 2, can it be configured to stay on screen for at least 15 secs to allow someone read it.

Re: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Mutumba,

sampath@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi Mutumba,
>
> You the refer the below link
> - https://github.com/openMF/android-client
> - https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Mifos+
> Android+Client+User+Guide
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Sampath
>

> ​
> *Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *
>
> #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road
>
> HRBR Layout 1st Block
>
> Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
> files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
> of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
> destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
> message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
> reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
> recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
> subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
> ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
> contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
> check.
>
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Mutumba Wycliffe <
> wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>>

>> Please advise me on this;
>>
>> How can I get started on the Mifos X Mobile App?
>>

>> What are the requirements and how do I install it on my phone or tablet?
>>

>> Is it something that can provide me with offline capability while in the
>> field? If yes, what is the process like for synchronization once I am back
>> online?
>>

>> thanks
>>

>> *Mutumba Wycliffe*
>>
>> *Principal Consultant*
>> J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD
>>
>> Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd
>>
>> P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
>> T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375 <+256%20712%20351375>/758113171
>> | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe
>>
>> Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com
>>
>> Slogan: There is always a way.
>>
>> [image: Description: cid:image002.png@01D0B42E.60BE8BA0]
>>
>> *VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS
>> > <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>*
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
>> the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
>> copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not
>> intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the
>> sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.
>>

>> ------------------------------
>> [image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

*Ed Cable*

RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Mutumba Wycliffe <wy...@jfloydconsult.com>.
Hi Sampath,

Please give me some guidance on what to download once the link launches,

And also how to install it and get started.

And since it is a client, what server will it be pointing to?

Re: Mifos X Mobile App

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Mutumba,

-