Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/03/16 18:11:51 UTC

[VOTE] (take 2) Release Maven PMD Plugin 2.2

Ok, Take 2.   The regression in the URL handling is fixed (and unit test
added).

I'd like to release version 2.2 of the PMD plugin.   It's been over 8
months since the last release and this is a fairly significant
improvement addressing 14 JIRA items.

Staging area:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_pmd/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-pmd-plugin-2.2/

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Pmd Plugin - Version 2.2

** Bug
    * [MPMD-30] - No way to PMD test the test sources in src/test/java
    * [MPMD-47] - pmd should support multiple source roots
    * [MPMD-50] - Reports are different depending on the order of files
retrieved from the filesystem
    * [MPMD-51] - Sometimes PMD.xml doesn't contain the class name and
this displays null in the verbose mode
    * [MPMD-52] - XRef lnks do not work with aggregated XRef

** Improvement
    * [MPMD-28] - Support for multi-projects poms
    * [MPMD-38] - Add Posibility to excludes files in Cpd
    * [MPMD-40] - deploy the pmd.xml with site:deploy
    * [MPMD-44] - Allow to specify the rulesets as described in the docs
    * [MPMD-46] - Add ability to choose priority for failure
    * [MPMD-53] - pmd mojos need a skip flag similar to surefire

** New Feature
    * [MPMD-43] - Add results output to pmd:check
    * [MPMD-49] - Add results output to cpd:check

** Task
    * [MPMD-41] - Upgrade to PMD 3.9

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [VOTE] (take 2) Release Maven PMD Plugin 2.2

Posted by Mike Perham <mp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Nvm. A single character makes a big difference when it's http/https ;-)

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] (take 2) Release Maven PMD Plugin 2.2

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.