Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ray Drew <ra...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/12/03 13:56:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.043 + mod_python 3.0.1 on Windows

Hi,

If anyone has got this running successfully, could you give us some details
how you managed it?

There are a bunch of us on the mod_python list who haven't been able to.

Apache runs fine until I add...

    LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so to the modules section of
httpd.conf

... then Apache fails to start.

With Apache 1.3x the mod_python module was a dll - not sure why it isn't for
Apache 2.

Thanks for any help,

Ray

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.043 + mod_python 3.0.1 on Windows

Posted by Mark Woods <md...@bournemouth.ac.uk>.
I don't have a definite answer but I thought that .so files were for
unix/linux etc. versions of apache.
you would need to find the windows .dll versions of the modules.