Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Dirk Weissenborn <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 18:22:54 UTC

lookup values in aggregated state in the same stream

Hey guys,

wanted to ask if it is possible to perform a lookup on an aggregated state
while creating it. Basically I want to fill a state with some counts and
while doing that I want to access the currently already persited counts. Is
there anyway to get access to them?

Best

Re: lookup values in aggregated state in the same stream

Posted by Danijel Schiavuzzi <da...@schiavuzzi.com>.
In Trident, you can use stateQuery() to query a TridentState. See the Word
Count demo topology for an example of usage.

Best regards,

Danijel Schiavuzzi
www.schiavuzzi.com

--