Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Feldt, Everett" <ef...@unitech1.com> on 2007/08/08 19:21:49 UTC

SVN Error when attempting to update

I'm getting the following error when attempting to update from any of 4
repositories hosted on the same server.

Running:

 Apache 2.0.59 w/ SSL

 mod_dav_svn 1.4.4

 mod_authz_svn

Error occurs when attempting to update externals. Error message reads as
follows:

Error: REPORT request failed on
'/development_repository/!svn/vcc/default'

Error: REPORT of '/ development_repository /!svn/vcc/default': Could not
read chunk size: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote host.   (https://tidewater.unitech1.com)

When I perform the update again, all externals pull down as expected. As
best I've been able to track this error it stems from Neon. Does anyone
have an idea as to whether this is a configuration error, a repository
error, client error or server error?

Thanks a lot in advance

Everett Feldt

Assistant Systems Administrator / Developer II

Universal Systems And Technology

Tidewater Division