Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2011/11/22 03:49:03 UTC

TORQUE-168 changes: trunk or branch ?

I have an implementation ready for replacing String column name constants
in Peers by objects (related jira issue is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE-168 )
The changes are quite big (e.g. add a method that takes a column object
instead of a string for most Criteria methods), so the question is whether
I should open a branch for this or simply commit into trunk.
If no-one objects, I'll commit into trunk. If the changes are controversial
we can still move this to a branch.

     Thomas

Re: TORQUE-168 changes: trunk or branch ?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 22.11.11 03:49, Thomas Fox wrote:
> If no-one objects, I'll commit into trunk. If the changes are controversial
> we can still move this to a branch.

Go ahead.

Bye, Thomas.