Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by muraliweb <mu...@live.com> on 2009/06/21 17:05:07 UTC

Nutch crawl not fetching home page

When I use Nutch crawl to fetch pages, its not crawling the home page but
other pages are processed. This happens at a crawl depth of 2 or more.
If I crawl at depth 1, then its crawling the home page along with all the
links.
Looking at the logs, its clearly visible that its fetching the home page and
all links but when the actual crawl happens its missing out the main page
and also the links in that page.
What could be the reason for this issue? Please help out