Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/26 11:19:06 UTC

Maven verify success vs test report failures

Hello,

How one shall interpret "./mvnw verify" success where there are failures in
the test (surefire/failsafe) reports? Should this be marked as a successful
build or not? If not, why did "verify" succeed?

Kind regards.

Re: Maven verify success vs test report failures

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Personally, I’d love if we can simplify our build like that. I’m not sure
if I have the expertise around it though.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Maven verify success vs test report failures

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Maven verify success vs test report failures

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.