Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@digidemic.com> on 2002/11/12 04:13:07 UTC

Changes for 2.0 (RE: Unclear semantics on form use for "wizards")

2.0 seems to actually be the *ideal* time to change this.  Major version
change is where major changes occur.  Otherwise we should wait until 3.0.

1.1 is the release that is still being worked on, right?  I've been out of
the loop for a few months here.  Searching mail-archive doesn't return any
results, but that's probably because it's parsing what I am typing.

I'd also like to advance the case that 1.x releases and 2.0 releases are
concurrent and 1.x put into maintenance mode for the people that are
concerned about compatibility.  (I swear I hope that this hasn't been
discussed already!!)

best,

-b