Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2012/12/03 08:50:39 UTC

Re: Could we please grant access to Jenkins to the below users?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Chen, Pei
<Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>wrote:

> Could we please grant access to Jenkins to the below users?
> stevenbethard, james-masanz, chenpei
> Would like access to update/modify the below jobs in particular.
> https://builds.apache.org/job/cTAKES-trunk-compiletest
> https://builds.apache.org/job/ctakes-trunk-package
> Thanks.

Your PMC chair can do this:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins#How_do_I_get_an_account

But for now, I ran these. stevenbethard and james-masanz already had
access, Added chenpei.

/niklas

RE: Could we please grant access to Jenkins to the below users?

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Thanks Niklas and Olivier for your help!