Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Red Baleno <br...@ownmail.net> on 2003/04/11 02:32:06 UTC

MyCGIserver.com and PortlandSQL

Hi all,

I want to host my JSP application on MyCGIServer.com free hosting. I need
an MySQL database for my application and as myCGIServer.com doesn't
provide free MySQL database, could I use PortlandSQL free database
hosting? If so, how could I connect to my PortlandSQL database from my
JSP page on MyCGIServer? Thanks for your help.

Baleno

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place

Re: MyCGIserver.com and PortlandSQL

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
If there is a driver for that particular database, you would connect the
same way as you would any other database.  See the archives, the
documentation, etc.

John