Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2016/02/10 11:26:42 UTC

CloudStack 4.8

Hello,

    I have a question regarding router, i installed CS 4.8 and router is not starting also i see requires upgrade, but i'm not able to upgrade, i click on upgrade and is not working.

   Also i'm not sure regarding system templates, because is downloaded 4.6, is not a newer version ? like 4.8

Thank you!

Regards,
Cristian

Re: CloudStack 4.8

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Indeed Erik, it is.

If this setting is missing, a default defined in NetworkOrchestrationService is used. This 4.6.0 in any 4.6.x release or newer.

Running ACS 4.8 with the 4.6 template works just fine and saves unneeded router upgrades.

Regards,
Remi

Re: CloudStack 4.8

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.