Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Elodie Tasia <e....@ever-team.com> on 2002/03/21 10:17:35 UTC

Propfind method in Slide client

Hi,

I'm trying to use the propfindMethod(path, depth) from WebdavResource class, but I don't understand why it returns an Enumeration of XMLMethodBase, that I can't use to get the properties.

What is the right call to this method ?

Thanx

Re: Propfind method in Slide client

Posted by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org>.
That's the enumeration of response entity interfeace so that the result could be more than one.
Please, execute "ant webdav-client-dist" and read the javadoc.

Sung-Gu