Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2008/05/29 22:47:02 UTC

[ApacheDS] [Bigbang] Filters are run twice, and other potential improvements : some fixes

Hi,

I just realized that with the ClonedServerEntry we are now using
internally, point #2 can just be solved in a matter of seconds : we
don't need anymore to lookup for the entry as we already have the
original one with all the operational attributes !

So I just commented the useless lookup, and did some performance test
with the new version :

4686 req/s !!!

This is close to what we have in the trunk.

Let's move to the 5 other improvements now :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org