Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Bhattacharjee <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 01:27:08 UTC

Re: Axis 1.4 service deployment query

You will need to change the code for this.

In mod_axis2.cpp --- there is a hardcoded check for /axis in the function
axis_handler_helper(). Change this to myservice. You may like to change
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/axis" as well in Apache2Transport.cpp.

Finally, set up the Apache configuration file httpd.conf as

<Location /yourservicename>
SetHandler yourservicename

This applied to 1.6b - I did not verify 1.4, but I suspect it would be the
same.

- Cheers,
Chinmoy