Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 09:42:15 UTC

[zeta-dev] step down as a mentor

Hello guys,

I am afraid that i do not find enough time anymore to actively mentor
this project :-(
In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at the ASF recently,
that even when I would have the time, I would not have the energy to
mentor. I am aware that there are only two other mentors on this
project and I will take this to general@.

I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
"guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule.

Hope you understand!

Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see that this
project is being cared of.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [zeta-dev] step down as a mentor

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I am afraid that i do not find enough time anymore to actively mentor
> this project :-(
> In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at the ASF recently,
> that even when I would have the time, I would not have the energy to
> mentor. I am aware that there are only two other mentors on this
> project and I will take this to general@.
>
> I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
> "guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule.
>
> Hope you understand!
>
> Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see that this
> project is being cared of.
>
> Cheers
> Christian

ACK,
You will be missed there.

Julien

Re: [zeta-dev] step down as a mentor

Posted by Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> I am afraid that i do not find enough time anymore to actively mentor
> this project :-( In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at
> the ASF recently, that even when I would have the time, I would not
> have the energy to mentor. I am aware that there are only two other
> mentors on this project and I will take this to general@.
>
> I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
> "guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule.
>
> Hope you understand!

Thanks for your help so far!

> Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see that this
> project is being cared of.

Yes, that'd be awesome :-)

Derick

--