Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/02 15:13:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] dubbo-admin or dubbo-ops

Hi,

When I am looking to the dubbo-ops project[1], from the README I can
find lots of words using dubbo ops[2], but in the source file, I found
lots of word using dubbo admin, for example, dubbo-admin-backend,
dubbo-admin-frontend, etc. This makes me a little confused. What
should we call it? dubbo-ops or dubbo-admin?

IMO, we should use consistent name for in the project to avoid confusion.

What do you think?

p.s. If I have to choose I'd choose dubbo admin. :)

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/blob/develop/README.md

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

回复: [DISCUSS] dubbo-admin or dubbo-ops

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.
+1 admin that is known to the everyone

来自钉钉专属商务邮箱------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人:jun liu<ke...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年02月03日 15:29:03
收件人:<de...@dubbo.apache.org>
主 题:Re: [DISCUSS] dubbo-admin or dubbo-ops

+1 for admin

I noticed that many open source projects have their products similar to dubbo-ops called xxx-admin.

Jun

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 for admin

Posted by Chen ZhiGuo <ch...@live.com>.
+1 for dubbo-admin

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 10:40 AM Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the repository has been renamed to dubbo admin:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin, and the original address(
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops)  will be redirected to this
> one.

Cheers!