Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/14 05:56:28 UTC

Announce of the next stream processing meetup @LinkedIn

Hi, all,

We have planed for some super-exciting talks at our next Streams Meetup on
July 19.

* Beam-Samza integration enabling new real time scenarios @ LinkedIn
* U-Replicator : Uber's multi-datacenter kafka mirroring service
* Concourse :  LinkedIn’s near-real-time targeting and scoring platform for
notifications built on top of our ML and Stream Processing Infra.

You can sign up at  https://lnkd.in/gz3WcWb

This time we will be open at both our Sunnyvale and San Francisco office.
 Looking forward to see you!

Best,

-Yi

Re: Announce of the next stream processing meetup @LinkedIn

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. A correction to the email sent this morning: The date is July 19th
2018, as the meetup signup page says.

-Yi

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Just a reminder and some more details of the coming meetup, cheers!

Hi Kafka, Brooklin and Samza Users,
The Streams Infra team invites you to attend the Streams Processing meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/251481797/>
 on July 18th 2018. This meetup focuses on Apache Kafka, Apache Samza, and