Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "ISLAMIC ORGANISATION FOR HUMANITARIAN DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA." <is...@walla.com> on 2005/08/02 16:13:47 UTC

ISLAMIC ORGANISATION FOR HUMANITARIAN

                        ISLAMIC ORGANISATION FOR HUMANITARIAN.
                                DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
                         Email : islamichumanitarianorg@sunumail.sn
                                   : islamichumanitarianorg@walla.com
This is the Islamic Group For Humanitarian Help
(I.G.F.H.H)organised here in Dakar Senegal for the growth of the Islamic youth in all over the world. This group was empowered by the Goverment of Senegal. We are here to do the will of Allah, assisting our Islamic families that is in trouble.
We have been notified about our fellow Islamic families that are suffering in one of the West African Country (NIGER). For our search, we found out that this families  are suffering because of lack of food,the Country  that delibrately offered an assistance hand is France, and there is know how the could be able to carry the load alone without the support of others,We have done alot on our own, by organising charity gifts for there survival and still doing more to make sure that they were properly taken care off. We have send deligates to all the members of Islamic groups in all over the world, we are demanding assistance to volunteers of all Islamic families to assist and support our group here in Senegal for the growth of the people Islamic in (NIGER).
Since all this while, the grate Allah is doing his best,because many of our fellow Islamic families have shown alot of concern over this problem and things are going according to the will of Allah, We are now soliciting for your kind responce unto this message beleiving that we will receive your positive reply.
For more details kindly click on this website.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4731115.stm,
you will have the full details of what is going on in the life of our fellow Islamic families, please if there is any Islamic group or organisations in your country, we will be most grateful if you can help us and deliver this message to them.
May the grate Allah be with you,
On behalf of the group,
Imam Abdourahmane Mbacke.