Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/11 15:53:33 UTC

OM5.1 firewall

Hi Guys!

OM ports need enable for client firewall 5443  TCP  and 3478 TCP or UDP
for WebRTC?

My problem, the client have inside industry network, many seecurity policy.

Enable 5443 and login always timeout.

I check openmeeting.log and show many UDP port connection 50000-65500

How to fixing opened port range? Whenn fixed port range, i'can whats
need  enabling in client firewal.

Best ports ida? eg.: 443 for https and separate ip move kurento on 443|80 ?

--
Varga Balázs

Re: OM5.1 firewall

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 22:53, Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys!
>
> OM ports need enable for client firewall 5443  TCP  and 3478 TCP or UDP
> for WebRTC?
>
> My problem, the client have inside industry network, many seecurity policy.
>
> Enable 5443 and login always timeout.

this is not a port issue
Is it possible websokets are blocked?

> I check openmeeting.log and show many UDP port connection 50000-65500

WebRTC requires lots of UDP ports to make connection
you should have 5443 and TURN port range opened

--
Best regards,
Maxim