Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org> on 2011/08/05 01:50:21 UTC

JIRA account permissions.

Hi,

Sorry to bother with another newbie question, but who can update my JIRA
account permissions so I can assign issues to myself, etc. ?

Daniel

Re: JIRA account permissions.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org> wrote:
>... Sorry to bother with another newbie question, but who can update my JIRA
> account permissions so I can assign issues to myself, etc. ?...

User daniel.spicar now has the "developer" role in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA

Besides myself, Ross, Reinhard and Tommaso also have the JIRA admin
role for this project, so they can add people to it.

-Bertrand